
I have been home now for longer than I care to share. It has been a much needed rest among other things. I only got truly productive this week. I leave on Thursday to head off to Quebec for a month of preps then to
Almonte for another month of preps... It's about time that I get productive!!! The other night my mom and I made a cloth sac/bag thing in just a few hours... No pattern just a bag that I had bought in Nicaragua and loved, so we copied it... Mom is ingenious... She has the answer to just about any predicament... When I would walk away for a frustration break, she would just "sew this like this, then pull this and then sew the seam and pull the threads out... See???" You could pretty much fit anything smaller than a 2 year old in this bag!!
Yesterday we went to yoga as usual then ran errands all afternoon. I started to paint the laundry room last night and got it mostly finished so I finished it this morning.... I had to drywall a few patches as well... I can't believe that it actually looks flat where I plastered... I must say that I'm impressed with this skill. Now that that is over with I shall get onto what I have been putting off for too long... Packing... Why is it so hard to do??? I find it works best if I just wait until the night before I have to leave and everything goes a lot faster and smoother. There's always something to distract me.

